FORCE-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORCE-UK

bf2

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allegiance and stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

Allegiance and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Allegiance and stuff   Allegiance and stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi all,

Here's that link I promised.

http://downloadfullversionpcgames.com/blog/2007/06/17/100-of-the-best-legal-full-version-games-you-can-download-online/

As it states, its 100 of the best legal full version games you can download.
I downloaded one of the games. It's called Allegiance and it's a Microsoft strategy based space shoot-em-up. Kind of like a cross between 'Star Wars' and 'Command and Conquer'.
Basically, if you choose to go Commander, you have to send out mining droids to bring back helium3 which gives you the cash to build factories for new ships, weapons and tech.
Or as a pilot, you have access to various ships - Scouts, Fighters, Stealth Bombers etc. to defend your bases against enemy attack. The online servers allow up to 200 players per game and clans are permitted. (Only they're called squads).
There is in-game training, newbie servers and a comprehensive online help file called 'The Academy'. There is also cadet training (which apparently takes 8 weeks to complete) and successful cadets are actively recruited into squads for their in-depth knowledge of the game.
I've spent a couple of hours trying it out and it looks like it could be fun (if I could only stay alive for more than a few minutes, lol).
Anyway, take a look. You may find a better game that I've missed.
Back to top Go down

Allegiance and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORCE-UK :: PUBLIC CHAT :: GAMES IN GENERAL-
Jump to: