FORCE-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FORCE-UK

bf2

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i would like to join this clan

Go down 
+2
scotty1604876
panties
6 posters
AuthorMessage
panties
Squad leader

i would like to join this clan Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:14 pm

Nickname: smartybarlow

Previous experience: lots, a few hundred hours

What skill level do you think you are: pretty good when sober

Main class played in BF2: medi and support

Reasons for choosing the -)FUK(- clan: recommended by a friend (scotty160)

Ive been playing online games like doom, quake, unreal, fear, bf2 for many years and ive never once been in a clan, so it would be a very good experience, and ive really got into team games and bf2 over the last few years
Back to top Go down
scotty1604876
Squad leader
scotty1604876

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:28 pm

bou time you dragged your ass in ya m8 lol, and your old aswell so they will love you in here lmao.

brit, on my previous account my 120 hours were done with this dude battling by my side and he plays just like me so he get's my vote !

peace out ! afro
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 pm

typed a bit with scotty, so welcome to our litltle home. drunken

hope to catch you on the weekend but and us to tracker as uber plays some evenings aswell.

hope you have a headset for teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
maltaeseflyer
Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:42 pm

hi panties & scotty
welcome to clan guys
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 pm

hi.
will be on saturday night from20:00 approx, hope to catch a game or two with you if you have a headset, even easier. Very Happy
if you need help setting anything up, let us know. scratch
Back to top Go down
5ouljahon3
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN
5ouljahon3

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:02 pm

welcome to the clan mate
Back to top Go down
LeadAxe
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Welcome aboard Panties but I gotta say, I prefer panties to be worn by women and preferably around their ankles...lol...sorry m8 couldn't resist. Hope you enjoy your stay m8.

drunken

Peace Out !!
Back to top Go down
scotty1604876
Squad leader
scotty1604876

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:58 am

lmao @ lead
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 am

hope to catch you on the weekend panties.
cheers
Back to top Go down
panties
Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:58 am

Thankyou all. Ive just moved address. Split from wife. My Broadband was only turned back on today. I have to get a new dvd drive (arrviving monday) as my old one spits out bf2 and bf 2142 and most other discs, so ill be playing from monday. hope thats ok.
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 9:18 am

of course m8, look forward to monday, we're off next week so theirs no probs . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
5ouljahon3
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN
5ouljahon3

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:19 pm

see u monday
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:42 am

Hi panties, are you still intrested in joining us, as you have not yet been on teamspeak. Have had a few games with you and have enjoyed, but no posts or TS ?

hope you continue with your app, ask scotty where not a bad bunch of guys, maybe a bit F*****D up in the head, but aren't we all LOL. scratch
Back to top Go down
panties
Squad leader

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:15 am

im very interested. ive been playing with scotty again and he's happy happy with his 1st place tonight (hasnt stopped bragging yet) and i'm happy with 2nd on my team, best ive played for a while. scotties installed teamspeak for me and ive tried it, works fine. i'd love to have a proper team game with you all to see how i do. i can only play tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays and sundays though. other nights im at my wifes house (a long story), but i'd love to try a proper competitive game with u lot
Back to top Go down
scotty1604876
Squad leader
scotty1604876

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:37 am

yo! bout time you dragged ya ass back in here lol, nahh nice to see you in here smart m8, lol i dont brag but when 3 star generals want to T bag me they got themselves a very annoyed gunny who will mess their game up real bad (every one in here knows i got a fettish for generals lol! ) and i love first places especially if i come infront of the guys in here bounce lol

im sure the guys in here will understand your situation m8 so dont worry, right whils i got you here lets get you set up on ts lol
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:03 am

nice to see you panties, not such a big post just got up, fell asleep on settee and my back has gone, hope to catch you tonight. cheers
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:23 pm

panties glad you wish to continue with us. As scottie can tell you where a small clan, and growing in numbers slowly. Embarassed

We are yet not big enough to take the game to seriously, so we go public alot and kick arse on their, but when we are scrims and leagues we will enter.

we're pretty much a mellow bunch and generally have a laugh. jocolor

any help or assistance let us know and we'll help if we can. scratch

scottie has been promoted to our tea-bagger and he relishes his job LOL. bounce

Don't worry to much about the times you are available as some of us are night shift workers, except lead, soul wraith and crash they just turn up to work every night. cheers

we have a server that will soon run out, but we will wait till we grow in numbers a bit more then maybe get another depending on the clan desision.

we try to run a democracy and include all members in decision making, but any suggestion are welcome and please post them.

take care britdog out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
LeadAxe
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:24 am

Quote :
Don't worry to much about the times you are available as some of us are night shift workers, except lead, soul wraith and crash they just turn up to work every night.

...Yeah, the ones you named above, know better but there are some idiots still working there, that actually do work and give a fuck so what I think Brit is trying to say, is he's one of those so-called workers that gives a fuck, even though most of them have only been there a tomato season and think they do it all by themselves anyway...Lmao...Disillusioned poor souls.

affraid

Peace out !!
Back to top Go down
britdog
Squad leader
britdog

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:40 am

LOL. drunken

smarty glad to catch you on TS, sry you where having headaches with your system, hope we can get a good crack on tonight, i won't be on to late tonight, got the docs in the morning. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join this clan   i would like to join this clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to join this clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORCE-UK :: )F-UK( CLAN :: RECRUITMENT OFFICE.-
Jump to: